NN-OS: Neural Network Operating System
nn-os is a distributed computing environment with inherent 'adaptive learning' and asynchronous communication and control, suitable for the loosely-coupled or tightly-coupled embedded systems, in particular Beaglebone.
In this de novo computational paradigm, a control system is in communication with other control systems while it has local and network adaptive learning.
- A group of manufacturing-floor robots multi-tasking as an autonomous collective
- Patient monitor equipments all working seamlessly as a unit adapting to the patient/doctor/nurse needs
- Large collection of fishery tanks managed by inter-twined collective of embedded systems and robots, feeding detecting toxins and diseases
- A collection of UAVs flying in formation in communication with ground autonomous vehicles
- A large inter-connected grid of wind turbines and solar cells, optimizing their output and respond to the weather patterns for both output and operational safety
- Release of nn-os 0.1 [June 6, 2012]: http://svn.nn-os.com/public/nn-os.0.1/
- Issues: http://trac.nn-os.org/public/report/1
- Neural Network Back-Propagation Adaptive Learning and classification
- Peri Net asynchronous multi-tasking and communications
- TCP BSD socket interface with transparent number formatting